Saturday 11 August 2012

Product Review: MAC's Fix Plus (Fix +)

Hello all my lovey readers,

Today's star of the show is my love at first use product and it is MAC's Fix Plus (Fix +) .

MAC's Fix Plus (Fix +)
This product review comes from my tried and tested over an year of happy experience, so I decided it's time that I share it with all of you.

What MAC claims Fix + to be: An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!

So it's more than just water !!

Fix + -

Skin Refresher: I have dry and over the top sensitive skin so I am very careful with the products I use, especially on my face. After washing my face, I spray Fix + all over my face and after my skin absorbs it, I follow the next step, that is to apply my every day moisturizer.

 Setting Spray / Finishing Mist: I have all the good things to say about Fix + when it comes to Setting your make up.
# It is amazing to give you that glowing dewy look by just a spray on your face after you have applied your foundation.
# It truly fixes your over the top caked up foundation and saves you the trouble of trying to buff in the extra foundation into your skin, trust me that technique doesn't work because after a while, your face turns out looking all powdered up or way too matt.

How to Use it:

Hold the bottle 6"-12" away from your face and spray evenly. Don't take it too close to your face as your face may start to look greasy instead of achieving the dewy finish. Hold the product at a right distance to get the perfect effect, it's all about how you spray it.

I sometimes spray Fix + directly onto my MAC 187 dual fiber brush and touch up the areas of my face which looks caked up, it's a lil trick I use and it really works !!

What I Love About Fix + 

1. It is so hydrating and lightweight and absorbs quickly.
2. It smells amazing, truly refreshing.
3. It sets your make up perfectly leaving your skin look dewy and glowing.
4. Spray nozzle has a lock feature which makes it easy for travel.


5. Glycerin in it makes it a good Mixing Medium, may be not the best one because it is not meant to perform as one, but it is a quick fix if you run out of your mixing medium. It even comes in handy if you're using pigments. You can spray it on your brush before dipping it brush into your shadow. It'll make you eyeshadow color pop even more, making it look vibrant!
6. It's a 100 ml bottle and omg, it lasts forever. I use it every single day, as a refreshing spray, to set my make up, touch ups and what not and it easily lasts me for months. The current one I'm using has been sitting on my make up table for about six months now and I still have half a bottle left, so you can tell that this product is worth the money you pay.

There is absolutely nothing what I don't love about Fix +. I definitely plan on repurchasing this product and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Price: 870 INR
Quantity: 100 ML

Share your opinions about this product in the comment box.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way endorsing this product because of any link with MAC cosmetics. It is purchased by me and I have not been paid to review this product, This review comes from my love for Fix + as it is an amazing product and I think everyone should give it a try.







No comments:

Post a Comment