Saturday 21 July 2012

DIOR ADDICT LIPSTICK 745 NEW LOOK REVIEW


 All rite, here I am with another review....It's a bedazzling tube of Luxury with a pop of colour which screams Red Alert. I recently purchased the Dior Addict Lipstick in NEW LOOK 745 and let me tell you that this is the new love of my life and if I have to pick out one best buy I made for the entire month, then it would have to be the Dior New Look...!!

Dior Addict New Look 745

Let me be honest, when I tried it at the Dior counter, I wasn't really sure if I would ever wear any glossy lipstick in red, but the SA managed to convince me and I am so glad that I brought this baby home with me. Enough about my love for this lipstick, now let's talk about the star of the show: Dior Addict in NEW LOOK.



swatch


New Look is a beautiful red or what I would call a 'true red' with shimmer in it which is very fine and makes the colour pop with brilliance and gives it a well desired dewy feel. I love the fact that it goes on smooth even when swiped on the lips straight from the tube unlike many other red lipsticks and therefore it is very easy to apply.
Another thing I love about any lip product is when I can build on the colour with coats, that gives me the pleasure to play with the colour and this lipstick does just that. It goes from everyday wearable red to bright rich red. It's very moisturizing and hydrating, so it feels nice and comfortable on the lips and the glossy finish of the lipstick is not at all tacky but beautiful. This colour takes me back to the 70's and I am in love all over again...!!
It is one of those products that I will surely repurchase.

Price: Rs.1,945

8 comments:

  1. I love this one.. I got this last month..and it's hot ! I also got orange based red by NARS.. try that out too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...I love it too...but how I wish we had brands like NARS in India... :( I have to be happy that atleast brands like Dior, Chanel have counters here.... :) but really, it would be great if SEPHORA opens in Bangalore....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when is the 'tips for nails' article coming up? I want to know what I could experiment with my skin tone.. which is tan..also I go to office so I don't think I can carry flashy colors.. I want to experiment something subtle and classy but very fresh too

    ReplyDelete
  4. next post is on nail trends....for you...it's already on my requested post list....much love....!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some hair care tips as well... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noted down Priya...coming up rite after the nail trends post...xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. got the time to checkout the blog today.......nice one

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks Sania...do join the blog...it needs love

    ReplyDelete