Tuesday 17 July 2012

LUSH: AQUA MARINA Face Cleanser

Before I began, let me confess that every time I walk past a Lush Store I have to go in and buy some lush goodies for myself....So here we are...what better way to start my reviews section with some Lush Goodies.....

This is one Lush product I really want to talk about....AQUA MARINA, one of the many solid face cleansers Lush has to offer..looks ahhhhh...not very flattering, it is all pink and squishy with bits of seaweed running through it and it smells like something I wouldn't want to get it near my face but since it is Lush, you will forgive everything....I rather not waste my money so I used it anyway and oh my god, i love the end result.... somehow with a mix of all the elements that made me not like this cleanser, it left my skin feeling so calm and refreshed....now if you ask me, this is one of my favorite cleansers ever....!! 



How I Use It: 




To begin with, it is a moist and smooth cleanser so it won't do the exfoliation and like many Lush cleansers this too will not help in removing makeup. 
Take a small amount of cleanser out of the pot and mix it with a bit of water on your hand and smooth it on to your face, idea is to massage your face with it, so be gentle. Massage for 2 -3 minutes, for better results just ignore the mess it will make. Once you are done, rinse it off with warm water and walla!! so smooth, hydrated and fresh without your skin feeling taut afterwards....!!

I have combination skin..mostly dry and super sensitive and this cleanser did wonders for me...but I do recommend to test it on your skin in the store before you buy it...hope it turns out to be a magic potion for all you lovely people as it did for me.

Price: 585 INR for 100 gms

2 comments:

  1. One of my favourite Lush products :) And if you want to get the same results sans the messiness of the Aqua Marina try the Calamine Cleanser! I alternate between the two. Have you tried the Angels on Bare Skin? I love the how almonds make your skin so soft and give it a radiant glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the soap bars, moisturiser bars, cleansers and not to forget the face masks lush has in store..my impression of Angels on Bare Skin, I have all the good things to say about this cleanser..I love the fact that it has ground almonds in it bs it helps exfoliate your skin, lavender oil in it helps reduce scarring...even though I don't have acne but I have heard good reviews from people that it works like a charm on acne prone skin. Will be updating more reviews on Lush Goodies...!!

    ReplyDelete